This girl!! Little dog, big heart!!! 2016 Splash Dogs National Champion Super Air, National Champion Super Retrieve, Second Place Super Vertical, 2016 Top Extreme Super Vertical, Top Extreme Super Retrieve, People’s Choice Most Elegant in the Air. I am so blessed and thankful! Love you India
Read about Michon and Inde’s record-breaking performance at the Diving Dog event at the Incredible Dog Challenge
Purina Pro Plan
These Energetic Canines Break World Records
by Dorri Olds, TheBlot Magazine
Inde, a 2-year-old Belgian Malinois, broke the world record for dog diving, leaping 33 feet, 10 inches, at the Purina Pro Plan® Incredible Dog Challenge® National Finals on Sept. 27. The former record-holder was Inde’s friend and fellow opponent at the challenge, 6-year-old Belgian Malinois, Vhoebe, whose record was a jump of 32 feet, 3 inches.
Many of the participating dogs wore GoPro cameras attached to their collars, so you can see the races from their eyes (be sure to check out some of the footage in the video below).
TheBlot Magazine caught up separately with Inde’s and Vhoebe’s doggie “moms” about the event and what it’s like living with these record-breaking, four-legged athletes.
Click | HERE | for the interviews with Michon and Lise Ann.
- We get in a rollover car accident in New Mexico and myself and all 5 dogs live
- We are contacted by National Geographic and Vhoebe will be included in one of their children’s books to be published this fall
- Vhoebe breaks the X-Treme Air Dogs record 3 times the best being 28’6”
- Vhoebe gets two new personal bests at Dock Dogs, 29’2” and 29’4”
- Vhoebe breaks into the sub 5 second club in Speed Retrieve with a 4.99,(there are only three dogs who have ever done that)
- Vhoebe gets an Iron Dog score of 3101.02 (only three dogs in the history of Iron Dog have scored over 3100 points)
- Vhoebe is on KUSI News Sports Wrap
- Vhoebe wins the Dock Dogs Western Regional in Big Air and Iron Dog
- Vhoebe breaks X-Treme Air Dogs Retrieve record twice
- Vhoebe qualifies for the Dock Dogs Iron Dog Championship
- Vhoebe is one of 4 dogs invited to try and break the Guinnes World Book Record
- Vhoebe breaks the official UKC record with a new personal best of 30’3” (Very few dogs have ever done that and she is the only female)
- Vhoebe wins the Purina Incredible Dog Challenge for the third year in a row
- Vhoebe was in the San Diego Union Tribune and in on line news all over the World
- Vhoebe qualifies for the Dock Dogs World Championship and comes in second in Big Air
And 2014 is looking good!
- Vhoebe is in National Geographic Weird True and Freaky a Children’s Book
- Vhoebe is featured in Dog Fancy as an extreme athlete.
Don’t miss David Letterman Friday night September 23rd — dock diving champions Vhoebe and Lisé Ann will be featured!
Lise and Voebe set a new Malinois record for dock diving… 24’3′! Well done guys!