Lisa and Haiku also passed with a 160. Lisa reports that her feisty girl likes to punch the decoys on the recalls, costing some points, but all in all they had a great time.
Archives for March 2014
Huge congratulations to Patti with Winston and Lisa with Haiku for qualifying for the MR1 at the Lonestar Mondioring Club Trial. Patti and Winston (Winston I Wolf from the I litter) took first place with a 195!
- We get in a rollover car accident in New Mexico and myself and all 5 dogs live
- We are contacted by National Geographic and Vhoebe will be included in one of their children’s books to be published this fall
- Vhoebe breaks the X-Treme Air Dogs record 3 times the best being 28’6”
- Vhoebe gets two new personal bests at Dock Dogs, 29’2” and 29’4”
- Vhoebe breaks into the sub 5 second club in Speed Retrieve with a 4.99,(there are only three dogs who have ever done that)
- Vhoebe gets an Iron Dog score of 3101.02 (only three dogs in the history of Iron Dog have scored over 3100 points)
- Vhoebe is on KUSI News Sports Wrap
- Vhoebe wins the Dock Dogs Western Regional in Big Air and Iron Dog
- Vhoebe breaks X-Treme Air Dogs Retrieve record twice
- Vhoebe qualifies for the Dock Dogs Iron Dog Championship
- Vhoebe is one of 4 dogs invited to try and break the Guinnes World Book Record
- Vhoebe breaks the official UKC record with a new personal best of 30’3” (Very few dogs have ever done that and she is the only female)
- Vhoebe wins the Purina Incredible Dog Challenge for the third year in a row
- Vhoebe was in the San Diego Union Tribune and in on line news all over the World
- Vhoebe qualifies for the Dock Dogs World Championship and comes in second in Big Air
And 2014 is looking good!
- Vhoebe is in National Geographic Weird True and Freaky a Children’s Book
- Vhoebe is featured in Dog Fancy as an extreme athlete.